How To Check Visa Status

How To Check Status of Visa for Saudi

Worried about visa status? check your visa online. here i am sharing a detailed way that is never before (at least I do not find these details before). 
here we go :
  1. Open This site Click here
  2. Change Page language (if needed)
  3. Go down in page 
  4. Focus on "Query"
  5. Select suitable category
  6. In this case I select "VISA ISSUED FROM MOFA" (visa already stamped on passport)
  7. Insert VISA number .......................... ??? what is that??? I don't found ..... ???
  8. Insert ID Number ..................... who's ID yaar??? ............... plz be patient I'll let you know
Due language issues generally we don't know where I found these two puzzle codes.
let see the image below 

Put sponsor's ID number in "ID Number" & VISA number as you seen above. and search your query.
Don't forget me in your Dua
Thanks.




Visa Status Enquiry,How do I check the status of my NVC case?,Visa Status Check,Visa Status Enquiry,Visa Status - Indian Visa Online,Apply for a U.S. Visa,Track My Passport,Check Status of your Visa,Check your visa or immigration application status,How do I check my case status at the National Visa Center,Check your eVisa - Bahrain visa,Visa Application Status,Visa Validity,CHECK SAUDI VISA STATUS ONLINE,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Saudi Arabia Visa Check 2017,Saudi Visa Status Check Online and ksa visa check with passportPublic Query of Exit/Re-Entry Visa StatusPublic Query of Exit/Re-Entry Visa Status,How to Check Visa Status Online,How to Check Saudi Visa Status,Enjaz-check ksa visa status,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Video

Apda me Avsar

New Funny Jokes Collection