My crush does not like me, and my life has become an emotional mess. Help!



Question: Hi, I truly love a guy and have been friends with him for more than eight years now. I have told him several times about my feelings and he has clarified that he only considers me his friend. The problem is I am unable to get over him now and miss him all the time. I feel like texting him every day and trying once again to convince him to date me. I know it is against my self-respect but somehow, I am willing to compromise on it for him. I think I have not been able to find a closure for this situation and my life has become an emotional mess. What should I do? —By Anonymous

Response by Ms. Rachana Awatramani: It is natural to like someone. However, whether the person likes you back or not is his or her choice and we do not hold any power on that.

I understand that you like a friend, who you know from past eight years, and you have also expressed your feelings to him. However, he has clarified that he only considers you as his friend. I understand that you are feeling helpless and rejected. It is an emotionally-challenging situation. Nevertheless, you cannot force someone to be in a relationship with you, and I comprehend that you have tried your best to convince him and also overlooked your self-respect to get him to like you. I can see that you are struggling with lack of self-love and acceptance. Therefore, first you will need to work on yourself and on your emotional maturity. Secondly, meet a counsellor who can help you cope with this emotional distress. Thirdly, work on what exactly you want in life. Is this the guy you want to be with in long term? Lastly, reflect if you really like him or you are unable to cope with the rejection?

Copy by: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/ask-the-expert/my-crush-does-not-like-me-and-my-life-has-become-an-emotional-mess-help/articleshow/68832485.cms
My crush does not like me, my life has become an emotional mess, my crush does not like me please solutions, circulation, I have told him several times, I feel like texting him every day, I know it is against my self-respect, What should I do?, It is natural to like someone, who you know from past eight years, on your emotional maturity. Secondly,my crush doesn't like me,my crush doesn't like me anymore, does my crush like me or not, does my crush not like me anymore quiz, why does my crush not like me back, my crush doesn't like me back quotes, my crush doesn't like me reddit,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Video

Apda me Avsar

New Funny Jokes Collection